- What does final sale mean?
FINAL SALE items are not eligible for refund, exchange, or store credit. Please contact us if you have any questions prior to placing your order.
- How much does shipping cost?
We offer USPS (4-8 business days). A flat US $4.99 fee per each order.
- What is your exchange policy?
We accept exchanges on regular priced items, depending on inventory availability. If you would like to exchange an item, send an email to email@example.com. We will inquire with the boutique about available inventory and arrange shipping if an exchange is possible.
Exchanges must meet the following requirements:
- Available inventory has been confirmed with the boutique.
- Exchange is initiated and mailed back by the customer within 30 days of delivery date.
- The item is returned to the boutique within 14 days of the order date. We suggest mailing your package as soon as possible to ensure it gets there on time.
- The item(s) is new, unworn, unwashed and in original packaging with tags attached.
- The following items are not eligible for exchange: intimates/lingerie, swimwear, cosmetics, hair items, hats or earrings.
Due to their discounted nature, we cannot guarantee exchanges on Sale or Make an Offer items. Exchanges are subject to item availability and each boutique’s unique policy. If the necessary size is not available, the item will be considered final sale.
- Will my order be delayed?
We will do our best to ship your order in a timely manner but our first priority is the safety of our staff. To ensure that our team is abiding by the guidelines put in place for all essential personnel, it may take longer to process and ship your order.
Please allow 4-8 business days for USPS shipping delivery
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
- Why The Color Of Received Clothing Is A Little Different From What I Saw Online?
The camera’s perspective and the extent of lighting may cause a little color difference. Hope you could understand us. If it does not affect the appearance and mood about your favorite clothing, we hope you can keep it. We will give you a promotion code as the compensation for the future purchase. However, we will try our best to avoid the matter.
- Any Store Locations?
We do have both a physical store and an online store, please check out our contact us page for more information.
- Why Was My Order Canceled?
Due to an unforeseen event, the item you ordered suddenly became out of stock and is no longer available. We promise these cases are rare. However, if an item in your order does become unavailable, you will be contacted within 24 to 48 hours about the cancellation. If your order contains additional items, these items will still be shipped to you and the unavailable item will be removed from your order for refund.
- How Do I Use A Discount Code?
If you have a discount coupon, when you go to the “check out” page, you may find an option where you need to input the number, that’s how you use it.
- Not Be Sure About A Size Or Have A Fit Question. How Do I Find This Information?
Please see our Size Guide for general information on sizing. If you still have specific questions about a fit of an item or measurement guidelines, please email our Customer Service Department.
- What Currencies Can I Use?
There are several currencies available as follows: US dollar.